Friday, April 24, 2009

Crimes in Midtown

I just saw a story on KMSP.com about an assault in a garage in the Corcoran/Standish neighborhood.

The following comes from this article :

During the incident, a resident was beaten and sexually assaulted in her detached garage by the male suspect around 2:30 p.m. The victim fought with her attacker before he fled the area.


later in the article they describe the suspect:

The suspect is an unknown, 20 to 40-years-old, approximately six-feet tall with a medium build. The suspect is described as wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt and jeans.


Oh yeah! THAT guy. Rest assured that I will keep clear of all men around 6ft tall with a medium build between 20 and 40. I understand she was probably in shock and I am not making light of this AT ALL but I don't think description is going to help anyone apprehend this guy. I hope he is caught by some other means before anyone else is hurt.

I had a bout with crime myself this week. I will have the entire story on my other blog "Girl Meets House" later this week, but the quick story is I gave quite a good description, the police caught the kid and I got my iPod back. He got an ankle bracelet until his final hearing next month.

No comments: