Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I heart my bike.. but it doesn't heart me.

I love my bike, check it out.



Last year I bought a bell that tells the world how I feel. The packaging is a bit dusty but you get the message.



My bike doesn't love me. This is what happened when I couldn't get my garage door open to put the bike away.

I was backing down the driveway into the alley to go around to the front and I didn't realize how quickly it went down right where I was. So I fell. My elbow and knee got the brunt of it. My bike was unharmed since it landed on top of me. The good news is there were no cars coming down the alley. ;) I looked around to make sure no one had seen me, got up, brushed myself off and rode around to the front of the house.

This week I hope to ride the Midtown Greenway. Though the way things look I should consider getting myself some knee and elbow pads before then. Or maybe some training wheels.

No comments: